What are T Levels?

T Levels are a new, high-quality, work-focused alternative to A Levels for young people once they’ve completed their GCSEs. Equivalent to three A Levels, T Level will equip students with the practical skills and knowledge they need to progress into skilled employment, university, or a higher level apprentieship. Each two-year course has been designed with employers and combines classroom study with a 45-day in depth industry placement allowing students to gain a valuable insight into the world of work. T Level students spend 80% of the course in their learning environment, gaining the skills that employers need. The other 20% is a meaningful industry placement, where they put these skills into action

Introduction to T Levels – The Next Level Qualification

Where could a T Level in Education and Early Years take you?

You can also find more information about all of the qualifications on offer at Duke’s Sixth Form in our prospectus which you can view and download below.