It’s getting towards that time in the summer holidays when you start thinking about back to school arrangements for your children.
- Monday 6th Sept – Training day
- Tuesday 7th Sept- Year 7 and 10 return
- Wednesday 8th Sept- Year, 8,9, 11, Sixth Form return
In line with ongoing Covid-19 guidelines for schools, we are encouraging each student to have a lateral flow test prior to returning to school. This isn’t compulsory, but is recommended in order to keep all of our students and staff safe.
We will only be testing those students that have a completed parental consent form, this was sent out during the summer term. If parents haven’t filled out the form, they can get their own lateral flow test kit to complete at home. Details on how to get test kits from the NHS can be found here.
Covid testing information can be found below:
- Y7 – Monday 6 September – 1.00pm (Return to School Tuesday 7 September)
- Y8 – Tuesday 7 September – 9.00am (Return to School Wednesday 8 September)
- Y9 – Tuesday 7 September – 11.00am (Return to School Wednesday 8 September)
- Y10 – Monday 6 September – 11.00am (Return to School Tuesday 7 September)
- Y11 – Tuesday 7 September – 1.30pm (Return to School Wednesday 8 September)
- Sixth Form – Wednesday 8 September between 8.00-8.15am (Students can attend school as normal from 8.45am same day if result is negative)
If each year group can turn up at the time indicated and queue outside of reception, further instructions will be given then.
Please make a note of your child’s test date as well as their return to school date.