- The Department for Education publishes performance tables for all schools. The tables can be accessed here.
- The performance tables for Duke’s Secondary School can be accessed here.
- GCSEs have changed recently. The Department for Education issued information for parents about these changes, and you can access that here.
2018 Provisional Key Stage 4 Performance
- 31% of pupils achieved a strong pass (Grade 5) or above in English and maths
(this is similar to the old A* to B grading)
- 47% of pupils achieved a standard pass (Grade 4) or above in English and maths
(this is similar to the old A* to C grading)
- 53% of pupils were entered for the EBACC
- The average points score per EBACC slot for the cohort was 3.25
- Our Progress 8 figure is provisionally -0.61
- Our Attainment 8 score was 37.5
- 94% of Year 11 stayed in education, employment or training after Key Stage 4.